Sunday, August 21, 2005

switchfoot

i am feeling so edgy these few days, even an innocent mosquito which just happen to fly past my face will just die. it doesnt help when i keep gorging myself with all the yummy food everyone around me provides when i jolly well know that my stomach needs an immediate transplant. so you see, this leads to more pain, and such pain makes me wanna just eat my stomach up.

eeewww. and to think i was just starting to enjoy the weekends, the calender tells me that monday is only a few hours away.

sunday tv is really boring! well, maybe except for evening mtv when junk like punk'd and roomraiders come on. hahaha. and not forgetting whose line later at midnight.

okay. this is pointless. goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home